Apply PAN Card for NRI - Easily & Quickly!!

✓ Step by Step ✓ No Attestation ✓ Receive Worldwide 


Indian passport (NRI) PIO or OCI card
Only foreign passport Company/Others
New PAN Case Duplicate PAN Case
Changes/Correction More than 1 type

Saturday, December 22, 2012

How to apply for Duplicate PAN card incase of Lost PAN number?

First, you need to complete a correction form. A correction form can be found and downloaded from In case you need to locate your nearest center form, you can from

Secondly, you need to complete the lost PAN card information on the form. If you don’t have the number, you can get it off the lost card form ‘’. You will need to write your name, date of birth, and the name of your father to get your lost card number. >> Read Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment