Apply NRI PAN Card

Step-by-step    |   Receive globally   |   No attestation   |   No Indian address



Your Status:

NRI with Indian Passport  
PIO card  
OCI card
Foreign Passport without OCI/PIO card   

nri pan card


Thursday, October 14, 2010

How to get changes & correction in PAN card for NRIs?

Do you have to give up the old PAN card when a woman marries and her name changes?

You do not have to get rid of the old PAN card because it is your permanent account number. However, if a woman were making legal changes to her name, then it would be wise to surrender it and apply for a new PAN card.

If only your address is changed after marriage and your name stays the same legally, the it is not necessary to get a new PAN. You should get the address changed though. You can get the download form by clicking here.

Submitting the application for “New PAN Card Request” or “Changes and Corrections in PAN card data”?

You can submit the applications when you already have PAN but need a new one or when you need to make a change or correction to your PAN data. Read more >>

No comments:

Post a Comment